Pages

Saturday 20 November 2010

Chapter ten.

He was back in the forest with the ninja llamas, roomy and the posh llama.
“You smashed my cup there old pal!” Exclaimed the posh llama
“Never mind the cup, what about the quickly advancing ninja llamas?” Yelled Roomy backing away with gathering speed as the others stared at him then back at the ninjas before reacting. The posh llama grabbed a convenient hanging tree vine and using super llama strength grabbed the two terrified objects and swung them up into the tree with him whilst kicking away half a dozen ninja llamas.

They were dragged into what they thought was going to be a tree trunk and the posh llama slammed the door behind them.
“So, I ought to tell you who I am didn’t I?” Said the llama is hushed tones. “I am an ex-ninja llama turned post-animate spy.” Offering his hoof to a stunned George, he said, “I am Fred The Second John Whatsitsname Frankington Hoofingtonlamppostwest, you can call me Alan.” George looked a Roomy and Roomy looked at George they were both very confused. “You may wonder why I am here,” Continued Alan llama, “I am here to spy on things, mostly the ninja llamas but I do a side line in confused objects but that is more of a hobby”
Alan went on explaining things for about two days by which time the objects were very hungry so started chewing on a window until it told them to stop it and pick on the chair in the corner that was licking a lamp stand.

Alan let the objects leave but not until his issued them with tiny ninja llama repellers, which, looked almost exactly, like chopsticks. George said they were but Alan insisted they were repellers in disguise. Roomy went on to use his for the Chinese takeaway they had ordered to stop the gnawing hunger caused by such a long speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment